How to get your sales from A to B
Would you like to earn more money?
If the answer is ‘yes’, I have another question – would you like to do it easily and authentically?
Assuming you probably said ‘yes’ to that as well, why isn’t everyone sloshing around in too much money? After all, we all seem to want it.
It is probably something to do with the gap between where you are now (A), where you want to be (B) and, most importantly, what to do to BRIDGE that gap.
So where are you now?
- Maybe you are stuck in a discounting trap and you are not charging what you are worth
- Perhaps you are in a cycle of ‘feast and famine’ because your sales fluctuate
- Potentially you are always worried about money
- Possibly you see competitors doing better than you, even though your product or service is better than theirs
So where do you want to be instead?
- Imagine an endless stream of clients who pay a fair price for what you do
- Here you can be working normal hours and spending time with your loved ones and the people who matter
- What if you are making a difference to people’s lives instead of treating everyone like a cash machine
- Picture being able to have enough money to outsource all the jobs you hate while you so all the things you love
And what is the magic ingredient that can achieve all this? Well, it is sales and selling.
It’s important to focus on this because…
- Every business needs sales to survive – if you’re not earning money, it’s not a business, it’s a hobby
- Instead of throwing extra money at marketing, you can easily make a ton of sales just by getting better at converting your existing leads or selling more to existing customers
- The chances are that you’ve never been taught how to sell, yet there are simple tools and techniques that any business owner can use
- You may be able to raise your prices and people will still buy from you, so you will earn more from the same effort
Now is the time to focus on this because….
- 4 out of 10 small businesses fail in the first 5 years. That means that nearly half of you reading this might not be here in 5 years time and I don’t want that to happen to you.
- The main reason businesses fail is cash flow – and that means sales
- It’s noisy out there – social media is bombarding us with messages and adverts from your competitors. You need to make sure you stand out
- Lots of small business owners pay their staff and their suppliers before themselves
- Once you have lost a day of selling, you will never get that day back – so you will never make up the money you didn’t earn.
So do you want to learn more about how to sell?
You should. Let’s chat:
Janet Efere is an award-winning sales trainer and coach based in North London