Learn how to use and understand body language effectively
Who should attend this workshop?
This workshop is for any front line member of staff who has to deal with customers or who is the ‘face’ of your organisation. Studies show again and again that we make split second decisions about people based on their appearance and body language. So whether you want your sales team to be more approachable or you need your reception staff to appear more welcoming, this workshop will deliver results straight away. It is particularly useful for those who interact with difficult or demanding customers, or for those who are inexperienced at dealing with others.
By the end of the course you will:
1. Understand exactly what we mean by ‘body language’ and why it is important
2. Know how to read body language
3. Understand the different ways our bodies communicate (i.e. posture, facial expressions, gestures, and clothing)
4. Understand why we make assumptions about people based on body language
5. Have some practical tactics to improve people’s perceptions about you
I want to find out more about this course